Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blogicon Reflection

1. What are you most proud of on your blog?
I am very proud of how I fooled Randy into thinking that I created my logo using some sophisticate software; but all I did was use the background tool on the blogger.com website. It took me a while to find my awesome picture and I feel like it shows how big our world is.

2. What will I improve during my future blogs? How
I will try to be more detailed in my writing. I will do this by actually finding articles that I enjoy.

3. How can we better connect our blogs?
A good way to connect our blog is to make it a requirement to comment of at least 2 blogs each Tuesday and Thursday. This will get people to at least read other peoples articles and maybe they will see something that interests them so that they might write about the article also.

No comments: