Thursday, November 6, 2008

Part 1

Election Reflection:
first of all, I believe that McCain would have been a better choice for our country. McCain has more experience then Obama and he was a POW, which to me, shows that he has been thought a lot. But, Obama has many ideas that are also good. For instance, his plan to find other ways to create energy will help our world survive a little bit longer. With racism still flowing through our country, especially in the south, it is possible that Obama might be killed. I hope this does not happen, because he has a loving family and it would also break the bonds between the whites and the blacks.

Civic Knowledge:
I believe I have a good amount of information about our countries politics and it's economy. I feel that I actually understand what people are talking about outside of school and with friends and if someone says something that I disagree with, I know how to explain my evidence to him.

No comments: