Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BLog 21, Im Back on Track!!!

Well for the past couple of weeks. it has been and issue for me to set down some time to write my blog and I am finally back on track. This year was a hard year for my family, but i am still thankful for many things. The first thing im thankful for was my new computer; last summer was my first summer with a real job, so i was able to save up enough to buy my own computer. The next thing im thankful for this year is how my family was able to stay together when my father passed away from his colon cancer. Overall, this year had it's ups and downs, but i cant wait to see what next year brings us.

Three things that i will accomplish for my project by dec 2 include; get a boat tour with coastkeeper; have a rough draft of my article; and get a interview done with sarah.

No comments: