Tuesday, January 6, 2009

your Internship

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

I hope to learn many skills that will help me excel as an adult. I also hope this internship will help me pick a career that i might want to follow when i am an adult. i would like to learn how different people work together so that i will know what type of boss i want.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

I would like to learn if im an office worker or working in the field. I would also like to learn my strengths and weaknesses.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

Find a great mentor, do well at my job and to get a great reference to a real job or to colleges.

1 comment:

Luke Hatschbach said...

This got me thinking about my own internship and I never really thought about what kind of mentor I would have. I was also going to try and impress my mentor to get a good reference for a future job or college.